This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Sunday, February 3

One more step closer to Jesus


Graduating college is one of the most amazing feelings ever and one of the most stressful things ever! I was so happy and scared all at the same time. I feel like this is the part of life where I know everything, and everything will be worked out now that I am truly on my own. Wow! What was I thinking? No one told be about paying off loans, and finding a job. When I was a kid I thought that I would just get married and be in love and everything would be perfect like in the movies. I mean don't get me wrong I love life, and am happy where I am right now. But at the same time I didn't imagine life being like this at this age in life. Also this is just another milestone in my life that I am getting so much closer to be with Jesus! Do you ever think about that?

I have graduated college and am Free At Last! But......now I'm free, I better get busy! Jesus is coming soon so I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment