This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Sunday, February 6

A Day at the Beach!!!

Today Gloria, Tiffany, and I decided to drive down to Huntington Beach! It was a wonderful time to spend time with friends, and the Lord! The drive was over an hour and so we had great encouraging conversation there and back! On the way we stopped and got In and Out burgers....So yummy in my tummy!

Once we got to the beach I put on my Ipod and had an incredible time worshiping my Lord and Savior! I walked along the beach for over an hour just praising Him and His greatness! I also had a time to pray about my future and where He wants me! When doing this I realized how BIG He is and how small I am while looking out at the huge waves! Thank you God for knowing my future and caring to have a relationship with me! I love you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment