This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Thursday, May 7

Jungle Struggle...

Well I am out of the jungle again, and so much is going on. I can't even explain what I am going through. I so badly just want to just sit down with all of you for days and share with you what the Lord is teaching me about my sins. Wow I have never been attacked so much by Satan in my life. I have learned that I am at WAR daily with dark forces and my own self. God is good and I truly have learned to just fall on my face before Him when no one else is there and run to Him! There are so many times I feel alone and not loved but God is all I need. The number one thing that is hard is the relationships, and I am always crying and broken over that. I have learned that I struggle so much with wanting so bad to be close to one person and have such a strong desire to have a best friend always in my life. Or even just to get married and always have my husband there with me. Which is weird because I have never struggled with being single. But that is wrong because I should run to God and have Him be my best friend, and human love is NOTHING compared to God's love over me. I love you all and miss you so much, and pray for you all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment