This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Monday, May 11

Mixed Emotions...

Well I have been out of the jungle and life here on the mission field is really hard. There are so many times I wonder why I got myself into this. I really do miss my friends and family alot, and pray for them all the time when I miss them. I just really want to be real about what is going on in my life. So here is goes... I really feel when people say I am going to the mission field that they are going into a serious battlefield. I am daily on my knees talking to the Lord about everything in life. I have had so many attacks from Satan as far as sickness, friendship problems, bad dreams, sin, my own sinful self, and the list goes on. It is these times I just want to leave the frontline of the battle field and go home and just be loved on. But it is in these times that I know I am going through the struggles and hard times. I seriously feel beaten and hurt, and just want to leave. But I know the Lord has called me here and I am going to keep fighting in the battle for my Lord Jesus. The verse that I have been praying over daily in my life is Jeams 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, when ever face trails of many kinds, because you that the know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."

God has been so good but it truly is so hard for me to be here on the missionfield at times. But I just have to keep fighting for my Lord.

Also alot of changes have happened on the extreme team and somtimes it is really hard to obey my leaders in times. But it says directly in Hebrews 13:17 "obey your leaders and submit to their authority". It is not like I don't like my leaders and respect them at all, I just am having a hard time with some of the decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment