This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Friday, May 15

Spiritual Warefare is real...

Well my life has been extremely crazy for the past few days. I have seen spiritual warefare a little bit in Thailand growing up and had bad dreams but never like this. On Monday, May 11th was when it started.

I woke up completely tired from having alot of bads dreams, and told my friends to pray for me because I was so tired. Then I went into the bedroom and read the whole book of 1 John, and fell asleep praying. I then saw some really crazy things that I do not care to describe, and was told by this demonic man to get out of here and that I had to get on the floor. I was terrified and got on the floor, and that is all I remember. Well my friends tell me that they came in the room and tried to wake me up because I was lashing around on the floor and crying. They then called my boss and his wife and they came over and tried to wake me up as well. They were praying over me and trying to talk to me but I did not respond. Then after about 15 minutes they tried to sit me up and I woke up. I then remember waking up to everyone looking at me, and then I started to cry because I was scared of the man that yelled at me. I had a terrible headache and was completely exhausted, and was sweating really bad.

Then that evening after alot of prayer and a long time for me to finally go to sleep I woke up and wasn´t having any dreams but I could not breathe. It felt like someone was on my chest or was choking me.

This was just a start of terrible dreams I have had for the past 5 days. I KNOW that God allows things to happen to us for a purpose and that He is always right there with me when these things are happening. But it has been extremely hard right now. I have talked with my parents about this and some other people about why and what I need to do in this time. God is teaching me alot about who I am and what sin I need to confess. I also know that Satan does not want me here on the mission field and sees me as a threat. But who cares what Satan thinks, he is a toothless liar and I am going to keep fighting for my Lord Jesus.

The missionfield is a battlefield and Spiritual Warefare is real. But God is in control and has won the VICTORY over all!!!

1 comment: