This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Thursday, September 3

Rice and Eggs! The BEST dish in the World!

Growing up I was always the girl that got up and made breakfast! Yes mom and dad would make others things sometimes for breakfast. But I LOVED having eggs and rice for breakfast and my sisters would always be eager to eat it with me in the morning before a long day of school! It is one of my most favorite childhood memories! Growing up in Thailand my sisters and I were definitely Asian kids because we all LOVE rice! After being away for so long we all have learned how to make Asian food in the USA. But it was very special for me to come back to my home after 7 years and make my favorite dish ever! I just wish my sisters were here so I could cook for them just like old times!


First fry up some eggs...



Then you add Jasmin rice, salt and pepper...



Then it is ready to be served...



This is the BEST part of the whole dish...
Golden Mountain (Soy Sauce)!
The best in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment