This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Thursday, September 3

Traveling Companions!

It was really fun to travel back to Thailand with Mom and Dad! Over the past 7 years, ever since I graduated high school I have traveled alone. But it was REALLY fun to travel with mom and dad and the trip seemed so short. I didn't even have to worry about where to go and what time, I just followed my daddy, and he carried my passport and ticket. It also fun to have mom because she definitely kept me entertained the whole time. Of course you all know how gifted she is in talking, and so we always were discussing things the whole way. Well expect for when we got to Tokyo, she HAD to blog once we got to the Star Alliance Lounge! This is us on the LONGGGG plane ride to Tokyo!




No comments:

Post a Comment