This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Saturday, September 19

Thai National Games 2009


This past week I have been in southern Thailand! The Thai National Games happen every year in a different province of Thailand, and this year it was in TRANG! I went down with a Campus Crusade for Christ ministry called Athletes in Action! Everyday we went around to many athletic events and built relationships with the athletes! We gave them a free DVD about Christian athletes and the Thai's loved receiving them. It has been an awesome experience and I would love to work with Athletes in Action on more projects! The Thai people are very interested in foreigners so it was very easy for me and I had people come up to me and I was able to share with them about being a Christian. It truly has been an overwhelming week of fun watching the games and most of all being able to share my faith with so many athletes! 

Athletes in Action targets athletes because they are respected and honored and it gives them a platform to speak out! I mean we all have been to a sporting event, right? Well think of how many people in the world go to those events and will listen to a famous athlete talk! Sometimes they even share in a gym with thousands of people and talk about their faith in Jesus Christ! Athletes in Action works in 85 countries, over 100 college campus in the USA, and 35 professional sports teams! 

Here is a video of my time...


No comments:

Post a Comment