This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Thursday, September 3

Som Tam and Wii Night!

Pii BJ and Pii Lamai invited me over to their house to have dinner and to hang out! Pii Lamai asked me what I wanted for dinner, and I responded Som Tom with much excitement! Pii Lamai is one of the Thai Staff with Campus Crusade for Christ that lived in a village growing up and was a World Vision Child. Her and her husband are the Northern Region Directors for Thailand! They have two kids that are very involved as well in the ministry. So Pii Lamai is known for her Thai salad called Som Tom! I love it and have missed it so much! It was such a blessing to go over to their house and she even let me make it with her! Then we played Wii together!

Here is a picture of the table ready to make som tom!


This is me doing the Som Tom dance while making some for everyone! BJ is making sure I don't mess up!



Here is Pii Lamai's SPICY Som Tom. Can you see all the red peppers?



This is Pii Lamai and I playing tennis Wii! She even wore a UNI t-shirt for us!

I love you Pii Lamai!

1 comment:

  1. Lori! You look great... how wonderful for you to be home!!

    ReplyDelete