This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Sunday, November 30

Week Six of Training for the Mission Field!

FPO (Field Personnel Orientation) Training!!!

Day 35: Monday, November 24th- Today the Perkins talked with us about the persecuted church. It was really good and made alot of us cry. Then for lunch we had another mystery meal. It was Goulash from Hungry and I LOVED it! I ate alot of noodles. Then after lunch we heard more about the persecuted church. Then I had my entrust meeting, so now I have a bank account with them and will get all my paychecks with them now. Then Amy Givens, Brittany, Sarah and I went to Wendy's for dinner! It was awesome! Then we went to the gym and hung out.

Day 36: Tuesday, November 25th- Worship with small group in the morning and we talked about what we were going to do for thanksgiving. Then we went to the kgc and heard more about the persecuted church. Then after lunch a lady came and talked to all the girls about Women Health Issues on the mission field. The lady that was talking reminded me of one of the nuns in sister act! I was not really focused in this meeting because I was upset about some relationship problems. But it was a funny session while all the women. Then we had our last language session with Greg and watched some silly culture videos. Then a group of us went to Chick fa lay, and then went to Walmart. Kerri, Jess, Amy and I and we shopped for warm clothes for Washington DC, and all the things we needed to cook for thanksgiving. It was fun!

Day 37: Wednesday, November 26th- This morning Steppie, Brittany, and I took Martha to the airport and comforted because her grandfather died. It was really good to encourage her and pray with her. Then we ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant and took her to the airport. Then we made it back in time for regional meeting. Then after that we had our last Church Planting Movement Wrap Up meeting with Elbert Smith. Then I went and prayed with Steppie a really long time, and read scripture with her. Then it was time and it was just eating me up.....I had to talk to Ellen about what was going on. I felt like she hated me, and so we talked and prayed together, and it was really good. Then Amy, Kerri, Miss Patty, and I practiced and acted out the story of the good Samaritan, and Martha and Mary. It was alot of fun, and Amy and I took turns being Jesus and telling the story.

Day 38: Thursday, November 27th- We told our stories in the morning in small group and then went to lunch in the cafe. It was okay. Then I talked on the phone for a long time in the afternoon. Then started cooking for our big regional Thanksgiving Day Dinner! The food was great, we had alot of fun together and just enjoyed one another. Then we watched Santa Clause with Tim Allen and went to bed.

Day 39: Friday, November 28th- Washington DC Baby!!!

Day 40: Saturday, November 29th- I slept in really late till 10:30 and then went to lunch and to Bass Pro Shop and Gander Mountain with Kerri, Jess, and Misty. I bought rain pants and a fire starter. Then I went to a old dinner with Dave, Jill, Brittany, and Courtney. Then just the girls went to Starbucks and talked a really long time together. Then we went back to the kgc and talked alot more and then went to bed.

Day 41: Sunday, November 30th- Worship in small group, and Misty shared the story of Zachezuis, and Jess, Ellen and I acted it out. I was Zachezuis of course. Then the Constantes shared there testimonies, and Michael talked a long time and Rebekah cried. It was really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment