This is it! Life is here! Live the dream!

Wednesday, December 31

Leaving so soon...


I leave my family and friends in 29 hours right now. And I have sooooo many emotions going through my head right now. First of all I want to crap my pants I'm so NERVOUS. Second, I want to jump over the moon I am so EXCITED! Third, I want want to cry for hours I'm so SAD to be leaving my family! But I just keep thinking about God and the future work in South America! He is Sovereign! This picture symbolizes alot of my emotions...it's of my beautiful sisters and Marisa (my older sister) is 37 weeks pregnant. Which means I will not be able to see my precious niece until she is 2 years old.

1 comment:

  1. aww, Lori! way to sum up all the emotions :D let us know about the little adventures you run into on your big adventure! "as someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to FLY!"

    ReplyDelete